Algaecide for managing algae in your lake or pond.
- Use in lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds, fish hatcheries and raceways
- For use on planktonic and filamentous algae
—–HOW TO USE —————————–
- Always read label for correct dosage and application directions
- Application rate is 0.6 to 3 gallon per acre foot
An Algaecide/Herbicide ideal for planktonic and filamentous algae, Chara and Hydrilla. Has no general water use restrictions at label rates. Available in liquid form.
Ideal for surface algae. Active ingredient is 9.0% copper as elemental (copper-ethanolamine). Application rate is 0.6 to 3.0 gallons per acre-ft. Product must be diluted prior to use.
—–SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ————-
- Always refer to the manufacture label for full instructions
- Caution/Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid skin contact
- In case of contact wash thoroughly
- Avoid eye contact
- In case of contact wash thoroughly with clear water
- If irritation persists consult your physician
- Harmful if swallowed
- Do not reuse container
- Keep product closed when not in use
- Store in cool dry place